Current and Past
- Impartial Arbitration Chair, Major League Baseball Players Association and Major League Baseball
- AFSCME, Council 93 and Boston Medical Center
- AFSCME, Council 93 and City of Boston
- Electric Boat Corporation and the Metal Trades Council
- Electric Boat Corporation and the Marine Draftsmen’s Association
- GE and IUE
- IBEW and New England Harness Raceway
- Maine State Employees Association and State of Maine (non-select cases)
- Major League Baseball Players Association and Major League Baseball (salary arbitration)
- SEIU, Local 2020 and Boston Medical Center
- Teamsters Local 633 and Frito-Lay
- USWA, Local 8751 and First Student, Inc.
- Virgin Island Public Employee Relations Board
- Yale University and Local 34, FUE
Industries and Sectors
All areas of the public sector, including fire, police, schools, higher education, transportation, public works, health care, and social services.
Private sector cases in construction, retail, transportation, utilities, telecommunication, manufacturing, health care, mining, financial services, and higher education.
$3000 per day for grievance arbitration hearing and study time. $800 an hour, with a six hour minimum, for all impasse work, including mediation and interest arbitration. Travel time in excess of one hour is charged at the hourly rate or as a percentage of the per diem, depending on which is applicable. Actual travel expenses are billed.
Per diem for grievance arbitration, or minimum daily charge for all other matters, for all postponements and cancellations of arbitrations with less than four weeks notice for a single day of hearing, eight weeks for two hearing days, and twelve weeks for three or more hearing days.
All fees are split in accordance with the provisions of the parties’ agreement.