Employment and Commercial
- Terminations of CFO of retail food chain, CEO of software company, CEO of medical practice, and multiple senior executives of financial services companies
- Wage and hour class actions involving alleged misclassification of independent contractors in medical practice, technology, and other industries
- Allegations of sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and other forms of discrimination
- Non-competition claim against departing vice president of sales of software company
- Breach of fiduciary obligations by corporate officers
- Retaliation for alleging wage and hour violations
- Dissolution of various professional partnerships
- Termination of doctor in group medical office
- Whistleblowing claims under Sarbanes-Oxley, banking, homeland security, and medical fraud statutes
Parties are required to sign the Agreement for Arbitration and a pre-hearing conference call is scheduled. During the call, the parties identify the nature of the case and develop a schedule covering discovery, pre-hearing motions, and hearings. Parties are billed for the estimated cost of the proceeding and their respective share of this fee must be prepaid promptly after the initial pre-hearing conference call.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar
- National Academy of Arbitrators – past chairperson, New England Region
- American Arbitration Association Panels for Labor Arbitration, Commercial Arbitration, and Employment Arbitration.